1968 Triumph Bonneville Bobber
Ben from Marietta, Georgia, United States, made available these pictures of his 1968 Triumph Bonneville Bobber.
Ben: "The bike you are looking at is a custom built Triumph. As the pics show there is a lot of work in the bike. Engine has 4800 on rebuild. The bars are 60's T bars and are super comfortable with seat position and control setup. This bike is tagged and gets ridden and has the usual chips and scratches. The bike was shown in the Hairbraine hardback book."
Triumph Bonneville Bobber Specifics
Ben listed the following specifics for his 1968 Bonnie Bobber:
• Mikuni carbs;
• Boyer ignition;
• 50's spotlight for headlight with custom mount;
• 21" Powdercoated hub custom lace with speedmaster;
• The pipes are one off mid pipes, they look good and sound good!;
• Justified Defiance seat with cool springs;
• The sheetmetal is House Of Kolor gold flake;
• Rear fender is a 36 for tire cover.
1968 Triumph Bonneville Custom Bobber
Straight Bobber or Custom Bobber?
To us, any Bobber is either a Straight Bobber or a Custom Bobber.
For more information, check out the Bobber Republic Info Pages!
A Look at the Triumph Frame
Note the bolts of the hardtail frame section.
A Bobber's Tail
That's it . . . a Bobber's Tale . . .